Latest Facebook Feed
There are no objects in this facebook feed.
Chad Jackson Painting has been providing quality service to Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando and Pinellas Counties since 1990 and still going strong.
At a young age, Chad began learning his trade growing up on the Jersey Shore apprenticing with a family painting/home improvement business. After receiving a Hernando painting license at the age of 18, he subcontracted work from the same reputable company for over 15 years.
Chad Jackson Painting Inc. is confidant in the workmanship provided, so in most cases does not require a deposit. You may remit payment when the work is completed and you are satisfied with the result.
Whether you need residential or commercial painting done, home repairs, drywall work, power washing, acrylic coatings, epoxy coating, wood staining, wallpaper removal or Faux design, Chad Jackson Painting is confident that you will be satisfied with the work and the professional service we provide.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Over 25+ years in business ( locally )
- Accredited member of the BBB A+ rating
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- No subcontractors
- Family owned and operated. Owner frequently on site to address any issues that may
- Our employees are required to wear company shirts and uniforms.
- We keep an extremely clean and organized job site
- We brush and roll all of our jobs ( only spraying what is needed )
- Our company uses only top quality tools and equipment
- Deposits Not required (only on large projects ) you pay in full once the job is complete
- Free estimates and project consultation
- We always use high quality paints and products
Our office looks great! Thanks so much!
Thank you Chad for all your help with everything! I’ll be telling all my friends and family who are in need of your services.
The pool deck and driveway looks so different. I can’t believe it’s the same house!
Everything looks great! You did a fantastic job!
Our house has never looked so good! Thanks for the help with the colors.
It’s a nice change to have someone actually show up when they say they’re going to and do what they said they do… Thanks a lot
The prep-work you did on my home took longer than the last company took to paint my whole house. Thanks for doing such a great job and talking your time…
The workers were very neat and organized. It made the process so much easier for me.